Thursday, December 15, 2011

Cuckoo For This Color








1. Chicago Champagne Toast. Beautiful rosy gold with a ton of shimmer. I wear it during the fall, even though I prefer darker colors.








2. Cuckoo for this color. This is a deep teal green color, with tiny bright green and red shimmers. I have it on my nails right now, and I have to say it looks even better on, than in the bottle. I go for this when I want to do something different than the usual red, purple and black/browns.



3. Lincoln park at midnight. I cannot believe I didn't buy this until now, because it's the perfect dark, deep purple/plum with the most beautiful lighter purple shimmer I've ever seen. Definitely a favourite.













Find out where you can buy these at http://opi.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment